Monday 26 November 2007

I've been tagged

I have been tagged thanks to to Rusin Roundup. I will try to keep this in my blog spirit and share only odd facts about myself.

1. I used to be afraid of salt. I couldn't look at it if it was used in cooking. I have overcome though and am now on my journey to heart disease.
2. In 9th grade, I made myself an anti-alzheimer's program which included taking all of my biology notes with my left hand. (I am right handed.) I also wrote backwards and upside-down.
3. I wish I had synesthesia. Desperately.
4. When I am bored in class, I often write in the phonetic alphabet (example: "u" is the lute sound. "backwards and upside-down e" is the sofa sound.)
5. My closet door is decorated with pictures of contestants of a mustache contest.
6. I once had 95 books/CDs/movies checked out from the library. As usual, I returned them all late.
7. I love popping my back and can often gross people out. Along with other body parts, I can pop my hip, and I one worked for weeks to get my big-toe to pop on command. I can also put my feet behind my head.
By the way, I do have friends and am not crazy.

Tag! You're it: rules here.
1. The Way I see it
2. Ramblings of a Madman
3. The Thoughts and Saying of Baba Doodlius
4. The Totally Transparent Party
5. Satire and Theology
6. Forty Forever
7. Less Than Half a Nickel

No comments:

Post a Comment